JACKSON, Calif—January 18, 2018—The Hospice of Amador & Calaveras 9th Annual “Take a Chance on Love” Valentine’s Day Drawing is going to be a one-two love punch this year, with a line-up of prizes including exotic locales, destination excursions, diamonds, and more!
As one of the most important fundraisers of the year for Hospice of Amador & Calaveras, cupid’s arrow hit the bullseye again this year, with a stellar line-up of prizes generously donated by members of our community. This year’s Grand Prize: Diamond stud earrings, approx. 1 carat each, valued at $13,000, donated by Stan Lukowicz/The National Hotel and Frank Manzano/Highway House Restaurant. Who wouldn’t love to open a little box with diamond earrings on Valentine’s Day!
Check out the rest of our spectacular prizes, including sand, surf, mountains, and MORE:
- Aloha Island Getaway: 7 nights at Sugar Beach Resort, Maui, for the week of June 17-23, 2018. Donated by the Gillman Family. Estimated value: $1,500 (transportation not included)
- South of the Border Sand & Surf: 7 nights at a Beach House in San Felipe, Mexico. Donated by Paul and Tammy Accinelli. Estimated value: $1,500 (transportation not included)
- Yosemite Cabin Getaway: 3 nights in a four-bedroom cabin at the Redwoods in Yosemite, donated by Dr. Ralph and Mrs. Isolde Harder. Estimated value: $2,000
- Local Golf Package: Rounds of golf at Castle Oaks Golf Club, Greenhorn Creek Resort, and Saddle Creek Resort. Estimated value: $600
- Airplane Ride & Lakeside Picnic: 1-hour scenic flight for two in a float plane with a shoreline gourmet picnic. Donated by Jim and Cheryl McCloud of Foothill Aviation. Estimated value: $500.
- 2 Numbered and Framed Originals (one watercolor and one drawing) of local countryside, donated by Sutter Creek Artist Brent Parsons. Estimated value: $300.
Tickets are $10 each. Purchase 10 tickets or more and all tickets become buy-one-get-one! ($100 = 20 tickets) AND receive a voucher for a FREE dessert from Murphys Hotel, OR a FREE appetizer, the Lover’s Bath, from Small Town Wine Bar in Amador City! To purchase tickets: by phone at 209-223-5500 or 209-736-9442; in person at the Hospice office, 1500 So. Hwy 49 in Jackson, or at either Hospice Thrift Store in Jackson or Angels Camp; online at www.hospiceofamador.org or www.hospiceofcalaveras.org. Drawing will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 14 at the Hospice Thrift Store in Jackson, with a live broadcast by KVGC. You do not need to be present to win.
Please help support Hospice of Amador & Calaveras’ mission to provide quality end-of-life care to everyone who needs it regardless of their ability to pay, and always ask for us by name!